There Are Many Ways We Can Help You Treat Acne From Chemical Peels, Micro needling and PRP. Our Experienced Skincare Specialist Can Help You Choose The Correct Acne Treatment For You.
Do you suffer with Acne: pimples, cysts, blackheads, whiteheads or acne related scarring? Looking for an effective Acne Treatment ? Request a call Click Here
Acne usually appears on your face,chest, neck,back and shoulders. These areas of skin have the most oil (sebaceous) glands. Acne occurs when hair follicles become plugged with oil and dead skin cells. Both teenager and many adults well into their 30-40's still suffer with Acne breakouts. Our advice is to begin with acne treatment as soon as it starts to become evident, as acne will tend to worsen if left untreated. The best way to treat Acne is by prevention and control - before acne gets harder to control and causes acne scarring (microneedling and peel) and affects your self image.
Main factors that cause acne:
- Dead skin cells
- Clogged pores
- Oil production
Acne Scar Removal Treatment with Micro needling
Acne Treatment Testimonial - Ken from Ireland: “”I had treatment for Acne and Acne scarring. Fantastic, for the first time in 30 years my skin is free of Acne”
After a consultation with us: You will know how and why ACNE happens and how you can have control on managing it:
- Increase cell turnover by natural exfoliation to keep pores from clogging: we will advise the best cleanser proved to promote exfoliation and calm your skin.
- Introduce oxygen into the pores to prevent bacteria growth: We will recommend very specific products over the counter product that has been proved to achieve this.
- Use antibiotics to kill and control bacteria: if you acne is very active and has not respond at all to treatment, its probable bacteria has taken over and spread. This will require antibiotics to kill the infection, prescribed by our GP.
- Reduce natural oil production: by using oral and topical specific products that have been identified to work balancing the production of oil.
- Medical moisturizer: Acne sufferers tend to have very dry skin that only worsens oil production, so we will advise you on professional skin care to use to balance your skin moisture.
HOW IS YOUR ACNE TODAY??
1. Mild Acne: we will guide you to get non prescription acne-fighting preparations and special cleansers: alcohol free, fragrance free, moisturizers, spot treatments and sunscreens based on your specific condition.
2. Mild-Moderate Acne: that does not respond to the first line treatment. You may need to see our GP for oral and/or topical antibiotics, treatment of any hormone unbalance and other treatments.
3. Moderate to Severe Acne: not responding to normal measures and in some cases resistance to antibiotics. In this instance, our GP would refer you to a Consultant Dermatologist.
NOW MY ACNE IS UNDER CONTROLLED, BUT I WAS LEFT WITH SCARRING?
Do not stop with your acne home care routine and supplementation as advised. We can develop a course of treatments for acne scarring. From light chemical peels ) , microneedling and Platelet rich plasma. Our combined aesthetic therapies provide you with quicker results for the treatment of Acne scars. Request a call Click Here
ACNE MANAGEMENT AND ACNE RELATED SCARRING TREATMENT WITH MICRONEEDLING
Aoife from Dublin: “I went to Gihovana with acne scarred skin which was bad enough that I could never go out without makeup. I opted for microneedling in a final attempt to get some kind of normality in the texture.
She was very thorough and super friendly, after four sessions I am going out wearing just powder and getting loads of compliments on the change. My skin feels so much stronger and I am so glad I trusted all of her advice.
It’s not always easy but the treatment was so worth it and she made it so personal. Thorough, friendly, personal and effective results for those with even the worst skin.”