Medical Skin Peels at Vista Clinic Dublin
Medical Skin Peels (Skin Peel) has an important place in the treatment of CONGESTED, PROBLEMATIC SKIN, ACNE, ACNE SCARRING, ROSACEA and the initial treatment of THICK, ROUGH, COARSE SKIN (photodamaged).
What makes our Medical Skin Peel Different?
At Visa Clinic we offer LACM Cool Skin Peel, with no downtime, no burning, no redness. Your best alternative to Glycolic & Chemical Peels and more effective.
What is LACM Cool Skin Peel?
The LACM (Lactic Acid Cream Mask) Cool Skin Peel will repair and encourage exfoliation, revealing fresh and youthful skin.
How does the Environ Cool Skin Peel Work?
Environ have a variety of peeling systems, using acidic creams and gels instead of using acid solutions. These peels preserve as much epidermis as possible while at the same time, getting the safest effective concentration of hydronium ions into the dermis. These peels are designed to preserve the architecture of the skin simultaneously stimulating the fibroblasts in the dermis to increase the quantity of collagen in the dermis.
What skin issues is Environ’s LACM Cool Skin Peel is Effective?
• Relieves problematic skin conditions (including acne-prone skin)
• Promotes collagen formation
• Improves the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
• Skin prone to redness
Who is the LACM client?
Ideal for both men and women. If your skin has a rough uneven texture, wrinkles and fine lines, solar keratosis, rosacea, uneven skin tone, and problematic skin issues.
The Cool Skin Peel can also be used on the body.How many LACM Peels are needed?
A course of 6-8 treatments may be recommended.
Environ peels on the face are approximately 30 minutes. However, this will vary if it’s combined with another treatment.
How long after a Cool Peel may I return to normal activities?
Make-up can be applied immediately. You may experience mild redness following your peel. One to three days following your procedure, you may notice mild to moderate peeling of the skin.
• Versatile system
• Can be customized
• No downtime
• Cool and painless
How is Environ Cool Skin Peel Different?
Environ is different from other peels, because Environ pioneered the production of acidic creams and gels instead of using acid solutions. Strong acid solutions are usually colourless; one might end up doing a deeper peel than intended. When a strong acid is applied to the skin it burns a great deal. The cool peel is cool, no burning sensation.
Environ made the LACM peels as a white cream:
• The concentration of acid used is low, so one cannot make a peel too deep
• The product is left on the skin for a longer time – this will give the same effects as a strong concentration of acid without damaging the skin.
• A thicker layer can be applied, which would present more acid to the skin than a thin layer will – hence the peel can be made deeper if required, but this can be controlled.
The white cream allows to see exactly where the acid has been applied, and also determine the thickness of the application.
Effects of Peeling:• Acne less active• Refines enlarged pores• Blackheads melted / removed• The skin becomes smoother• Healthy cells survive• Damaged cells are removed• Promotes collagen formation
Add Super Moisturizing Alginated Clay Mask:
This mask cools (as it absorbs heat) and soothes the skin. It restores the pH to normal levels and physically obstructs trans-epidermal water loss thus promoting hydration of the skin. Its cooling effect reduces redness and the effects of acne. This facial is suited for all skin types as it increases the skin's vitality, brightens and restores a healthy look. Most treatments are spaced a week apart, depends on condition.
• Avoid sun exposure, including sun beds, for a minimum of 1-week.
• Avoid strenuous exercise or swimming for 24-hours.
• No waxing, extractions, electrolysis, radiation therapy or microdermabrasion for at least 1-week.
• Don’t rub, pick or irritate skin.
• Do not use any AHAs, BHAs, or any type of exfoliating mask for 24-hours.
• Moisturize the skin day and night.
• Use sunscreen.
Contra-indications to Peeling
• Sun worshippers / sunbed users
• Accutane--avoid for 6 – 12 months prior to peel
• Recent microdermabrasion
• Skin diseases
• Radiation treatment or traumatized skin
• Fever blisters (not a contra-indication but an outbreak can occur)
- DermaFrac™ Micro-Needling
- Dermal Fillers
I have really enjoyed working with Gihovana - she showed such personal interest in ensuring that I got the best benefit from all procedures. She takes her time, offers lots of really sound and helpful advice and even follows up post treatment to make sure everything is going well.I've really enjoyed my treatments at Vista Clinic and cannot rate Gihovana highly enough for her professionalism and genuine interest in making sure that you get the most benefit from her treatments."
Medical Skin Peel Price
Face skin peel: €75
Face and neck skin peel: €115