CHIN AUGMENTATION – ENHANCEMENT – RESHAPING FILLER TREATMENT – REQUEST A CALL
We can easily treat the ‘weak chin’ with dermal fillers to give the appearance of a fuller chin. Many patients are surprised that chin shape can be improved easily with filler injections. Chin augmentation can be used to enhance the contours, shape and balance of the face by increasing the projection of the chin and strengthening the jawline. It is vital that your chin augmentation / enhancement / reshaping filler treatment be undetectable and artistic to create a nice harmonious projection.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF CHIN AUGMENTATION – ENHANCEMENT – RESHAPING FILLER TREATMENT?
This treatment can help correct:
- A Recessed Chin
- A Chin Without Definition
- A Weak Chin
- An Under Projected Chin
- A Chin Disproportional to the Face
- Pre-Jowl Depressions
This procedure sculpts and reshapes a weak or receding chin, resulting in a stronger, more defined chin and better-proportioned profile. This is an in-office procedure performed non-surgically with virtually no downtime. Filler is injected beneath the surface of the chin to plump up surrounding tissue.
This treatment usually takes around 30 minutes. We apply medical grade numbing cream around the lips to make this treatment more comfortable.
Chin Augmentation – Before and After
PRECAUCIONES AND POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
The most common side effects for CHIN AUGMENTATION – ENHANCEMENT – RESHAPING FILLER TREATMENT include:
- Mild Irritation
- Tenderness at injection site
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM CHIN AUGMENTATION – ENHANCEMENT – RESHAPING FILLER TREATMENT?
- Immediate results, filler in the chin can effectively lengthen a patient’s chin, make it more pointed, give it a more masculine, square or more defined appearance. Depending on the patient’s desires and their facial features, we will select a treatment plan to create a well-defined chin
- If you are interested in improving your profile it is important to check how your lips sit with your chin. Lip filler injections would complement and enhance your side profile and create more harmony in your face.
- Improvement continues until approximately 2 -3 weeks post treatment. If further augmentation is desired, a second treatment may be necessary to achieve the expectations of the individual.
- Treatment results will vary with the individual. Effects last an average of 12 to 18 months. Typically, one or two syringes are used; but this is variable and dependent on your aesthetic goals