DOWNTURNED MOUTH FILLERS – ORAL COMMISURES – LIP CORNER – CORNER OF YOUR MOUTH FILLER REJUVENATION TREATMENT – REQUEST A CALL
formed marionette lines as well. Filler helps to upturn your smile.
Ageing is a factor that leads to a decreased production of collagen, hyaluronic acid (HA) affecting the skin tone, muscles losing their tightness, subcutaneous fat getting reabsorbed and finally there is a
decrease in the bony support. Environmental factors accelerate the ageing process, smoking, UV exposure, use of sunbeds, etc.
The Perioral Area specially gets affected by all the factors above mentioned: the mandible thins with age therefore there is not the same bone support, teeth start regressing and also teeth tend to be more unstable and with age there is a higher chance of losing teeth; therefore there is a reduction of the bone support.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF REVERSING THE DOWNTURNED MOUTH – ORAL COMMISURES – LIP CORNER – CORNER OF YOUR MOUTH PERIORAL FILLER REJUVENATION TREATMENT?
- Needle Technique: Used mainly for cases where the level of correction needed is low to medium. The filler is injected using fine needle injections and placing small amounts of filler into the corner of the vermilion border of the bottom lips.
- Cannula Technique: used in cases where great amount of correction is needed and to prevent much bruising and swelling.
This treatment usually takes around 30 minutes. We will apply medical grade numbing cream around your lips to make this treatment more comfortable.
Some people might just need fillers beside the lip corner in that case 0.5 ml or 1 ml would be needed.
LIP CORNERS – BEFORE AND AFTER
PRECAUCIONES AND POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Mild Irritation
- Bruising: we can use Needle or cannulas. The main advantages of using cannulas are the decreased risk of bruising and increased level of comfort, although needles are more precise. This is discussed with each of our patients to decide which technique is best.
- Tenderness at injection site
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM MY DOWNTURNED SMILE / MOUTH – ORAL COMMISURES – LIP CORNER – CORNER OF YOUR MOUTH PERIORAL FILLER REJUVENATION TREATMENT?
- The results to upturn a downturned smile / mouth are noticeable immediately after the treatment. A light swelling might be noticed in the area which will subside a few days later.
- It is important to note that CHEEK FILLER TREATMENT can also be used to add volume to the upper cheeks to replace lost fat and lifting the skin while adding height to the cheekbones. In addition to beautifying the cheeks, adding filler to this area can help alleviate some of the sagging affecting the lower portion of the face. Also if there are MARIONETTES LINES (lines that transverse from the corner of the mouth to the chin) are already present, fillers to correct this area may be necessary as well, as these lines might worsen the downturned corners of the lips.
- Improvement continues until approximately 2 -3 weeks post treatment. If further correction is required, a second treatment may be necessary, according to the degree of correction required and the expectations of the individual.
- Treatment results will vary with the individual. Effects last an average of 12 months.
- Combination therapy is advisable such as Skin peels , the use of Advanced Skin Care Products for the eye and face. Also we advise that PRP and/or micro needling to maximise skin rejuvenation by tightening skin.
HOW MUCH DOES DOWNTURNED MOUTH – ORAL COMMISURES – LIP CORNER – CORNER OF YOUR MOUTH PERIORAL FILLER REJUVENATION TREATMENT COST IN DUBLIN?
Price for this treatment starts at €200 – REQUEST A CALL
Click here to view about dermal filler treatment provided by Vista Clinic