Hair Loss Treatment Dublin
At Vista Clinic Blackrock we offer Hair Loss Treatment – PRP Platelet-Rich Plasma and Micro Needling to restore and prevent hair loss / hair thinning. Hair loss affects both men and women and you need to act now to preserve strong and active hair follicles.
PRP Hair Loss Treatment (Platelets Rich Plasma) for Thinning hair – Hair Restoration – Hair Regrowth
PRP treatment is very effective, using a thin needle, your own (PRP) Platelet-Rich Plasma is injected into the scalp. Hair growth is naturally stimulated by your blood cells and hair growth is stimulated naturally.
Prp Hair Treatment Dublin
PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy for hair loss is highly effective. The platelets in the plasma are enriched with growth factors and promote hair growth by stimulating the activity of the hair follicles.
PRP Hair Restoration is suitable for both men and women. It is a non surgical, natural procedure used for the treatment of hair loss or hair thinning. It is an injectable treatment which uses the patient’s own blood.
(PRP) our own blood plasma contains active growth factors which promote hair growth naturally. Result are fuller, healthier hair.
We can provide an individualised holistic approach:
- Blood tests (check for underlying conditions),
- PRP (platelets rich plasma) treatment,
- Advise re: topical solutions, prescription only medication and over the counter medications.
If you feel your hair is getting thin, growing very slowly or noticeably shedding. Call to organise a consultation with Nurse Gihovana (087 633 0949) for more information on about how PRP can thicken and regrow your hair. Book a consultation with us and we will give you a full package of information.
Hair Loss Treatment Cost in Dublin
The average cost of PRP hair loss treatment in Dublin is €300. This price may be based on factors like
- Experience and reputation of the medical professional.
- The root cause of hair loss
- Quality of equipment used: Medical grade anesthetic, PRP approved kits, etc.
Hair Loss Treatment – COMBINED THERAPY: PRP AND MICRONEEDLING FOR HAIR LOSS / HAIR THINNING / HAIR REGROWTH
There are some studies on how microneedling might be able to add some beneficial results for hair regrowth if used along with PRP treatment. We are willing to add microneedling to your PRP treatment for a small extra charge.
Mechanisms of hair re-growth induced by Microneedling include:
- Release of platelet derived growth factor, epidermal growth factors are increased through platelet activation and skin wound regeneration mechanism
- Activation of stem cells in the hair bulge area under wound healing conditions which is caused by a microneedling.
- Overexpression of hair growth related genes vascular endothelial growth factor, B catenin, Wnt3a, and Wnt10 b.
We have had very positive results in combined therapies and we would like to make this more available for you. Contact us to discuss this option 0876330949.
- PRP Therapy for Hair Loss
- DermaFrac™ Micro-Needling
Sharon form Dublin “I had PRP and micro needling. I can see a huge difference in my skin. I am very impressed. Also, I find treatments are excellent value for money as I have priced around. Gihovana is so friendly and professional, also knowledgeable and experienced, she gave excellent advice on skin care products. I highly recommend Gihiovana and Vista Clinic, she made me feel very welcome and comfortable. I will definitely go back.”
Hair Loss Treatment Price
Platelets Rich Plasma (PRP): €300
Platelets Rich Plasma (PRP) + Microneedling: €375