MARIONETTE LINES FILLER / CLOWN LINES / JOWLS FILLER REJUVENATION TREATMENT – REQUEST A CALL
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES / JOWLS FILLER REJUVENATION TREATMENT?
- Needle Technique: Used mainly for cases where level of correction is low.
- Cannula Technique: used in cases where great correction is high and bigger amount of filler is needed below the lower lip and the chin area as provide more safety and comfort for the patient.
PRECAUCIONES AND POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
The most common side effects of dermal fillers for MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES / JOWLS filler treatment include:
- Mild Irritation
- Bruising : we can use Needle or cannulas. The main advantages of using cannulas are the decreased risk of bruising and increased level of comfort, although needles are more precise. This is discussed with each of our patients to decide which technique is best.
- Tenderness at injection site
MARIONETTE LINES FILLER – BEFORE AND AFTER
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM MY VERTICAL MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES/ JOWLS FILLER TREATMENT?
- Instant improvement after adding the volume loss back in the skin. Some immediate swelling might be noticed which will subside after a few days.
- Improvement continues until approximately 2 -3 weeks post treatment. If further correction is needed, a second treatment may be necessary, according to the degree of correction required and the expectations of the individual.
- Treatment results will vary with the individual. Effects last an average of 12 – 18 months.
- Combination therapy is advisable such as Skin peels , the use of Advanced Skin Care Products for the eye and face. Also we advise that PRP and/or micro needling to maximise skin rejuvenation by tightening the skin.