MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES / JOWLS FILLER REJUVENATION TREATMENT – REQUEST A CALL
Marionette lines are vertical skin folds or wrinkles between lower lip commissures and either side of the chin. When they turn into deeper creases contributes to an angry or stern and could develop into deeper folds. Fillers injected in the chin area help push up and buttress the folds. It is caused by loss of skin elasticity, volume loss of the facial fat tissue underneath the skin, and genetic factors. Affects men and women, and contributes to shadows around the mouth.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES / JOWLS FILLER REJUVENATION TREATMENT?
Depending on the level of correction needed, there are two ways of treating MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES / JOWLS FILLER:
- Needle Technique: Used mainly for cases where level of correction is low.
- Cannula Technique: used in cases where great correction is high and bigger amount of filler is needed below the lower lip and the chin area as provide more safety and comfort for the patient.
This treatment usually takes around 30 minutes. We will apply medical grade numbing cream around your lips to make this treatment more comfortable. Most times we need between 1ml and 2 ml of filler to get a proper improvement of the area. CHEEK FILLER can also be used to add volume to the upper cheeks to replace lost fat and lifting the skin while adding height to the cheekbones. In addition to beautifying the cheeks, adding filler to this area can help alleviate some of the sagging affecting the lower portion of the face causing more pronounced MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES / JOWLS FILLER.
PRECAUCIONES AND POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
The most common side effects of dermal fillers for MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES / JOWLS filler treatment include:
- Mild Irritation
- Bruising : we can use Needle or cannulas. The main advantages of using cannulas are the decreased risk of bruising and increased level of comfort, although needles are more precise. This is discussed with each of our patients to decide which technique is best.
- Tenderness at injection site
MARIONETTE LINES FILLER – BEFORE AND AFTER
WHAT RESULTS SHOULD I EXPECT FROM MY VERTICAL MARIONETTE LINES / CLOWN LINES/ JOWLS FILLER TREATMENT?
- Instant improvement after adding the volume loss back in the skin. Some immediate swelling might be noticed which will subside after a few days.
- Improvement continues until approximately 2 -3 weeks post treatment. If further correction is needed, a second treatment may be necessary, according to the degree of correction required and the expectations of the individual.
- Treatment results will vary with the individual. Effects last an average of 12 – 18 months.
- Combination therapy is advisable such as Skin peels , the use of Advanced Skin Care Products for the eye and face. Also we advise that PRP and/or micro needling to maximise skin rejuvenation by tightening the skin.