PRP Treatments “Vampire Therapy” at Vista Clinic Dublin
What is PRP “Vampire Facial”Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment DO?
And How Does it Work?
PRP treatment known as “Vampire Facial” Platelets Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy is a skin rejuvenation treatment that utilises your own cells ( from your blood) to regenerate new skin tissue giving a even skin colour and smoother texture, and promotes collagen production to reduce wrinkles.
What skin concerns can be treated with “Vampire Facial”?
- Fine lines & wrinkles around the eyes, on the cheeks, midface & jawline.
- Loss of collagen production of volume in the cheeks.
- Thinning skin on the neck, arms & back of hands.
- Ageing and sun damage of the neck & décolletage.
What is the process of facial rejuvenation with PRP Treatment (Vampire Facial)?
A blood sample of 10-20 mls is collected from your arm in special sterile tubes: VISTA CLINIC USES CELLENIS PRP KITs, which are the best Platelet Rich Plasma kit available on the market (It is very important when you go for this treatment the practice uses a recognised kit and certified equipment).Using topical anesthetic, the extracted platelet rich plasma is then re-injected into the deep dermis layer of the skin. The bioactive proteins (growth factors) found in the platelets increase collagen, hyaluronic acid & cell renewal, improving skin health & appearance.This entire process takes approximately 90 – 120 minutes. PRP treatment (Vampire Facial Therapy) can be repeated in 6 – 8 weeks as required.
What are the side effects?
Minimal: Expect minimal swelling, bruising and redness for 12-24 hours.
What results should I expect from the PRP treatment?
- Results are visible at 3- 4 weeks as new collagen is produced. General resurfacing of the skin, skin tightening, refined lines, wrinkles and smooths folds.
- Skin rejuvenation effects continue to improve for 3 – 6 months. A second treatment may be necessary, according to the degree of skin rejuvenation required and the expectations of the individual. Treatment results will vary with the individual; however most patients will enjoy the skin rejuvenation effects for at least 12 months.
- Combination therapy is advisable such as Dermal Fillers, Skin peels and Anti-ageing Advanced Skin Care Products.
- We advise that PRP be combined with micro needling for maximum effect.
Vampire Facial treatment Cost in Dublin
The cost for facial treatment in Dublin varies with different practitioners and could range from €300 for face treatment, up to €425 for face and neck treatment.
PRP (platelets rich plasma – vampire facial) and Microneedling Combination therapy for Neck Rejuvenation – Neck Tightening
Vampire facial (Platelet Rich Plasma) and microneedling (skin needling) combination therapy for neck rejuvenation / tightening lose skin are great for non-surgical treatments to maintain and rejuvenate your skin.
Wrinkles, creases, lose skin, sun spots on your neck are signs of aging skin and certainly make you look older. Those issues are a result of the skin on your neck being thinner than the skin on your face.
There are many techniques from appropriate skin care products, to PRP (Platelets Rich Plasma) and microneedling (skin needling) that Vista Clinic can offer you to help stimulate your collagen production in that area and improve the quality of the skin on neck.
If you are considering PRP (platelets rich plasma – vampire facial) and/or microneedling treatment on your face, why not add the neck are a for very little extra charge and maximise the benefits of these therapies.
Combined Therapy: PRP and Microneedling for Hair loss / Hair thinning / Hair Regrowth
There are some studies on how microneedling might be able to add some beneficial results for hair regrowth if used along with PRP treatment. We are willing to add microneedling to your PRP treatment for a small extra charge.
We have had very positive results in combined therapies and we would like to make this more available for you. Contact us to discuss this option 0876330949
Mechanisms of hair re-growth induced by Microneedling include:
- Release of platelet derived growth factor, epidermal growth factors are increased through platelet activation and skin wound regeneration mechanism
- Activation of stem cells in the hair bulge area under wound healing conditions which is caused by a microneedling.
- Overexpression of hair growth related genes vascular endothelial growth factor, B catenin, Wnt3a, and Wnt10 b.
PRP (Platelets Rich Plasma) for Thinning hair – hair loss – Hair Regeneration – hair Regrowth
PRP (Platelet rich plasma) can be the solution, if you feel your hair is getting thin, growing very slowly or noticeably shedding. Call to organise a consultation with Nurse Gihovana (087 633 0949) for more information on about how PRP can thicken and regrow your hair.
Book a consultation with us and we will give you a full package of information. Hair loss affects both men and women and you need to act now to preserve strong and active hair follicles. We can provide an individualised holistic approach:
- Blood tests (check for underlying conditions),
- PRP (platelets rich plasma) treatment,
- Advise re: topical solutions, prescription only medication and over the counter medications.
Vampire Facial & Micro needling
Shifa from Galway: I had 2 Vampire facial plus micro-needling twice with Gihovana.
She showed her genuine interest in making sure that you get the most benefit from her treatments. She takes her time, offers lots of really sound and helpful advice and even follows up post treatment to make sure everything is going well.
The bad thing is that…I have travel from Galway :)”
PRP Vampire Facial Price
Face treatments: €300
Face and neck Treatment: €400
Combination Therapy Price
Vampire Facial (PRP) + microneeedling for face and neck: €525
Requests a call to discuss other options
PRP Hair Loss Treatment
Platelets Rich Plams (PRP) + Microneedling: €400