DEEP UNDER EYE – TEAR TROUGH LINES / DARKNESS UNDER THE EYE / DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYE / UNDER THE EYE HOLLOWS / TIRED EYES/ EYE REJUVENATION TREATMENT
As we age, we lose volume to the face and one of the first places that this becomes noticeable is under the eyes, leading to under eye hollows. People with sagging, indentations, dark circles, or hollowness tend to look more tired and older than they are and usually complain of having dark circles under the eyes. Dark circles under the eyes are periorbital blemishes or hyperpigmentation combined with hallowing and/or puffiness around eyes.
If you have volume loss under the eyes, blood vessels may appear to be closer to the surface of the skin, giving the eye area a darker appearance. Deep tear troughs also create a dividing line between the cheek and lower eyelid, making your eyes look sunken and aging your face.
Other causes of this feature are thought to be genetics in young people, but also caused by lifestyle: sleep deprivation, over sleeping, anaemia, allergies. It is seen in men and woman. In all cases, it can make you look tired with darkness under the eyes. Filling them, though, is often an excellent way to reduce or eliminate them.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF DEEP UNDER EYE – TEAR TROUGH LINES / DARKNESS UNDER THE EYE / DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYE / UNDER THE EYE HOLLOWS / TIRED EYES / EYE REJUVENATION TREATMENT?
This treatment usually takes around 30 minutes. We will apply medical grade numbing cream under your eyes and/or cannula insertion point.
Most patients only need one syringe, but you may need two or more if you have deep tear troughs. Either way, we will start with 1srynge in the first visit: 1ml and advise review in 2 weeks if needed.
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR UNDER EYE FILLER?
You may be a good candidate for Redensity 2 – Teosyal hyaluronic acid fillers under the eyes if you have the following problems: REQUEST A CALL
- Dark circles with additional shadows from under eye volume loss
- A hollow look under eyes or tear trough area or “deep-set eyes”
- A well-placed inferior orbital rim (bones above the cheekbones and under the eye)
- Fat pockets in lower eyelids
- Any under eye depression due to aging, rapid weight loss, or genetics
PRECAUCIONES AND POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
- Mild Irritation
- Bruising: we can use Needle or cannulas. The main advantages of using cannulas are the decreased risk of bruising and increased level of comfort, although needles are more precise. This is discussed with each of our patients to decide which technique is best.
- Tenderness at injection site
- Noticeable improvement is visible straight after the treatment.
- Improvement continues until approximately 2 -3 weeks post treatment. If further correction is needed, a second treatment may be necessary, according to the degree of correction required and the expectations of the individual.
- Treatment results will vary with the individual; however most patients will enjoy refreshed and younger look in their eyes. Effects last an average of 12 months. It is important to remember that Redensity 2 – Teosyal is also a skin booster, so over time the skin quality under the eye will also be benefit.
- Combination therapy is advisable such as Skin peels , the use of Advanced Skin Care Products for the eye and face. Also we advise that PRP and/or micro needling to maximise skin rejuvenation around the eye area.
DEEP UNDER EYE – TEAR TROUGH LINES / DARKNESS UNDER THE EYE / DARK CIRCLES UNDER THE EYE / UNDER THE EYE HOLLOWS / TIRED EYES/ EYE REJUVEANTION TREATMENT COST IN DUBLIN
Price for Under the Eye Fillers Treatments start at 300euros with Redensity 2 Teosyal – REQUEST A CALL
Click here to view about dermal filler treatment provided by Vistaclinic