At Visa Clinic we offer NeoStrata Glycolic – Retinol Pro Skin Peel System it is exclusive to medical professional, which has no downtime, very mild discomfort, no redness.
WHAT IS GLYCOLIC – RETINOL PRO SKIN PEEL SYSTEM
Glycolic acid is derived from sugar cane and is a fruit acid. When applied to the skin, it helps to remove the “glue” that holds the older, rougher and dryer skin on the surface. The glycolic peel process triggers the production of new collagen and elastin.
HOW DO SKIN PEELs WORK?
Neostrata Glycolic – Retinol Pro Peel System preserve as much epidermis as possible while at the same time, getting the safest effective concentration of hydronium ions into the dermis.
Delivering a controlled reaction with varying depth. Commonly used on the face however suitable for chest, back, décolletage, neck, hands and feet.
These peels are designed to preserve the architecture of the skin simultaneously stimulating the fibroblasts in the dermis to increase the quantity of collagen in the dermis.
What skin issues Glycolic Skin Peel is Effective?
- Relieves problematic skin conditions (including acne-prone skin, rosacea, dry skin)
- Promotes collagen formation
- Improve appearance of acne scarring.
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Evens out pigmentation
- Improve uneven or rough texture, decrease skin pores size.
- Increase hydration on dull Skin
- Prevention of ageing signs.
WHO IS THE GLYCOLIC – RETINOL SKIN PEEL CLIENT?
Ideal for both men and women. If your skin has a rough uneven texture, wrinkles and fine lines, solar keratosis, rosacea, uneven skin tone, and problematic skin issues.
The Glycolic – Retinol Skin Peel can also be used on the body.
How many SKIN Peels are needed?
While a single treatment with an AHA peel can improve the appearance of your skin, repeated treatments will have the most effect including improving your skins texture and reducing the signs of aging or sun damage.
A course of 6-8 treatments may be recommended.
Glycolic skin peels on the face are approximately 30 minutes. However, this will vary if it’s combined with another treatment.
How long after a Glycolic – Retinol Peel may I return to normal activities?
Make-up can be applied immediately. You may experience mild redness following your peel. One to three days following your procedure, you may notice mild to moderate peeling of the skin.
- Versatile system
- Can be customized
- No downtime
Effects of Peeling:• Acne less active• Refines enlarged pores• Blackheads melted / removed•
The skin becomes smoother• Healthy cells survive• Damaged cells are removed• Promotes
• Avoid sun exposure, including sun beds, for a minimum of 1-week.
• Avoid strenuous exercise or swimming for 24-hours.
• No waxing, extractions, electrolysis, radiation therapy or microdermabrasion for at least 1-week.
• Don’t rub, pick or irritate skin.
• Do not use any AHAs, BHAs, or any type of exfoliating mask for 24-hours.
• Moisturize the skin day and night.
• Use sunscreen.
Contra-indications to Peeling
• Sun worshippers / sunbed users
• Accutane–avoid for 6 months prior to peel
• Recent microdermabrasion
• Skin diseases
• Radiation treatment or traumatized skin
• Fever blisters (not a contra-indication but an outbreak can occur)
- DermaFrac™ Micro-Needling
- Dermal Fillers
I have really enjoyed working with Gihovana – she showed such personal interest in ensuring that I got the best benefit from all procedures. She takes her time, offers lots of really sound and helpful advice and even follows up post treatment to make sure everything is going well.I’ve really enjoyed my treatments at Vista Clinic and cannot rate Gihovana highly enough for her professionalism and genuine interest in making sure that you get the most benefit from her treatments.”
Medical Skin Peel Price
Face and neck skin peel: €115